GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
If you register for, purchase, access or use one or more of our E-Learning courses, you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the following terms and conditions which govern Gauged Solution Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to our E-Learning courses. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not register for, purchase or access any of our E-Learning courses.
Key terms used in these terms and conditions of sale are:
- ‘Gauged Solutions Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is 89a High Street, Yarm, TS15 9BG. Our company registration number is 07515298
- ‘Customer’ or ‘You’ refers to anybody that is defined as a Purchaser, Co-ordinator, Student, or anyone else acting on behalf of those people
- ‘Purchaser’ refers to anybody that buys E-Learning courses from us, either for themselves, for someone else, or on behalf of an organisation
- ‘Co-ordinator’ refers to a person that the Purchaser nominates to assign purchased E-Learning courses to Students and to receive certificates issued to those Students
- ‘Student’ refers to a person enrolled on an E-Learning course
General Terms of Access and Intellectual Property Rights
The registration, purchase, access and use of Gauged Solution Ltd’s E-Learning courses is subject to the following terms of access and intellectual property rights:
- The Purchaser will be a Student or will nominate a Co-ordinator to place Students on purchased E-Learning courses, receive and forward login details to Students and to receive certificates issued to those Students
- The Purchaser will need to provide us with the Co-ordinator’s name and valid email address
- The Co-ordinator will be provided with a means to enrol Students on purchased E-Learning courses
- The Coordinator will be emailed login details for the Students that they enrol on purchased E-Learning courses. The Co-ordinator will need to forward these on to the Student
- The content, information and materials featured in our E-Learning courses are for the Student’s general information and use only
- All content, information and materials featured in our E-Learning courses are the exclusive property of Gauged Solutions Ltd
- Reproduction of the content, information or materials featured in our E-Learning courses is strictly prohibited
- The Customer, or anybody working on the Customer’s behalf, may not copy, reproduce, recreate, modify, alter, distribute, publish, display, store, post, transmit, revise, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the content or the products available on this website, directly or indirectly, without the express written permission of Gauged Solutions Ltd
- The Customer must agree not to resell, license or sublicense for profit or otherwise provide a third party with access to the E-Learning courses or individual E-Learning lessons which are available on the Gauged Solutions Ltd website
- The Customer may not attempt to derive the source code of any of the website’s products or services or otherwise use the products or services to develop any other computer programme. Unauthorised use of any of the E-Learning courses featured on this website will give rise to a legal claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence and lead to prosecution
- The Customer accepts that our E-Learning courses are approved by IIRSM Certification Service, and as such, from time to time it may be necessary to make changes to the E-Learning courses to comply with the requirements of IIRSM
Payments can be made by:
- Credit card or debit card via the website
Gauged Solutions Ltd are responsible for the website transaction. Customer details are entered on a secure page operated by Stripe.
After a purchase has been made, the Purchaser will be able to sent an email from Gauged Solutions firstname.lastname@example.org titled ‘Order Success’. The email will contain the details of your order, along with a list of each access code purchased. (If the email is not received at the Purchaser’s email address, then please check the associated SPAM/junk folder. Adding email@example.com to your safe senders list will help you to receive emails from us.)
The Coordinator will be able to provide these codes to others who can create an account and activate the code, granting them access to that course.
Access Timescale – Courses
Once allocated to a Student, the E-Learning product will be available to complete for up to 60 days. Access to the E-Learning course will expire if: the course is completed, or the 60-day access expires, or the Coordinators’ access to the dashboard is terminated, or if the E-Learning course is not allocated to a student within 12 months (whichever is sooner).
Customer Accounts – General
Gauged Solutions Ltd reserves the right to terminate Customer access to our E-Learning courses without a refund and prohibit access to all of the E-Learning content, information and materials if any breach of these Terms and Conditions is suspected.
Customers are prohibited from sharing access to an E-Learning package with a third party who is not subject to these terms and conditions. The Purchaser and Coordinator are responsible for keeping their activation code/s secure. If a third party who is not subject to these terms and conditions is found to be using a Customer ’s login details, the Purchaser’s and/or Coordinator’s access to Gauged Solutions Ltd’s E-Learning platform will be terminated and the Purchaser will not be entitled to a refund.
Only the Coordinator or Purchaser can request that a Student’s details are changed (e.g. to change the spelling of a name on the certificate). This request must be sent from the Coordinator to Gauged Solutions Ltd by email via firstname.lastname@example.org. The Coordinator will need to provide details of the required change. Gauged Solutions Ltd aim to process such requests within 48 hours.
Under no circumstances may access to an E-Learning course be transferred once the original Student has accessed the materials. Gauged Solutions Ltd reserves the right to refuse to transfer or to terminate a Student’s access. Gauged Solutions aim to process such requests within 48 hours.
Refunds, Returns and Cancellations
Purchasers may request a refund only if the purchased E-Learning package has not been accessed. No refunds will be issued by Gauged Solutions Ltd once the E-Learning package has been accessed. Any such requests for a refund must be made within seven calendar days of the original purchase. No refunds will be provided by Gauged Solutions Ltd for requests made after the seven days. To submit a request for a refund, the Customer must contact Gauged Solutions Ltd by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your Order Identification (ID) Number (which is provided in the order success email sent to you upon successful purchase of one of our E-Learning courses), Full Name, Email Address, Billing Address and Telephone Number in your refund request, along with a copy of your receipt of purchase. You will receive confirmation of your refund via email if and when your refund request is approved by a representative of Gauged Solutions Ltd. Refund requests that are submitted by Customers more than seven calendar days after the original purchase date will not be processed. No exceptions will be made to this policy. After a refund is issued, the client is obliged to destroy all digital copies and physically printed copies of the content, information and materials associated with the E-Learning course that he or she has requested a refund for.
Receipts, Billing and Settlement
Receipt of purchase is provided online at the time of purchase with a copy sent via email from Gauged Solutions Ltd to the address specified by the Customer at the time of purchase. It is important that the Customer prints, saves and maintains a copy of these receipts because the information contained within the receipts will be required if there are any technical or other unforeseen issues in the future that affect your access to the E-Learning platform or if you request a refund. Any information contained within the receipt(s) that is deemed by the Customer to be incorrect or incomplete must be raised by the Customer with Gauged Solutions Ltd via email, writing or telephone within 48 hours of the time of purchase. We will endeavour to rectify the incorrect or incomplete information within 48 hours of receiving a reasonable request from the Customer.
Gauged Solutions Ltd do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the Gauged Solutions Ltd E-Learning platform, E-Learning packages or individual E-Learning courses, or any of the content, information or materials that are offered within an E-Learning course. Our staff and associates reserve the right to not discuss the content, information or materials that are offered within an E-Learning course with the Customer or any organisation. Neither Gauged Solutions Ltd nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, performance, suitability, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content, information or materials which are available, directly or indirectly, through the Gauged Solutions Ltd E-Learning platform. The client must acknowledge that such content, information and materials may contain inaccuracies and errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The Customer’s use of any content, information or materials, provided directly or indirectly via the Gauged Solutions Ltd E-Learning platform, is entirely at your own risk, for which HSQE Ltd shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any of the E-Learning courses, services and information made available through the E-Learning platform meet your specific requirements at the time of purchase. To the fullest extent permitted by the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, Gauged Solutions Ltd disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation: financial loss; damages for loss in business projects; loss of profits; loss of revenue; or other consequential losses) that arise in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of the Gauged Solutions Ltd E-Learning platform or any content, information or materials referred to in the Gauged Solutions Ltd E-Learning packages or individual E-Learning lessons, or from any action or decision that is taken as a result of using the content, information or materials featured on, or obtained directly or indirectly via, the Gauged Solutions Ltd E-Learning platform. All of our employees’ and / or associates’ comments, provided for any reason, whether written or verbally communicated, are also covered by this disclaimer. Gauged Solutions Ltd reserves the right to modify any of the content, information and materials featured on the Gauged Solutions Ltd E-Learning platform and in any E-Learning package, product or individual lesson at any time, without prior notice or consent on the client’s behalf.